Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good to Come

We are all faced with times when you known something is going to go wrong. When it comes time to confront this you are surprised to find it going quite well. I have had a lot of stress and deadlines lately. I cannot remember the last time I have been able to take a break from one of these deadlines. The work and time is now at the point where progress can be seen. I am now able to wrap my mind around what the final element will look like.
I have gotten used to things falling apart, when I want them to become stronger. I am surprised and overjoyed to find that now things are going smoothly and in the right direction. I can rest easy knowing that the decisions I have made are leading to a outcome of great potential. I look forward to what will become of these decisions; how will they affect the people around me?

No comments:

Post a Comment