Thursday, November 5, 2009

Schedules

Recently I have been bombarded with one event after another at LCHS. Right now there are three separate events overlapping each other in our auditorium. As the house electrician I have found myself being pulled in every direction by the event organizers. This has tested my ability to keep everything running smoothly and on track. However its not just me, and I am thankful for that. This year I have a crew that I can assign to a particular event and turn them loose. In years past it was my responsibility to setup and run anything and everything, and still be expected to be caught up with everything that life threw at me.

The theater tech at LC was becoming my life. This is not the case so much this year, thanks to my crew. I love theater tech, but its not my passion. Having the crew has allowed me to live my life and do everything that I love!

However I still need to have my phone with me a all times, for I still panicked call from crew members telling me and everything that can go wrong is going wrong. I have the laugh to myself when I get these calls, because it always turns out to be a minor glitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment