Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rough Thoughts

Seeing the one you love being taken away from you as if it was meant to happen is never a easy reality to swallow. This is how I have felt over the past few days, and needless to say its quite depressing. Every time I think of the person I can't help but wish. Wish for what that person has and what the person is experiencing. From my view the situation seems heartless; I know that none of what I have witnessed has been directed at me, but to see it happening is just as damaging. Of course I don't have all the facts and I am jumping to conclusions, at least I hope I am. The thoughts that are going through my mind right now are hard to portray however I feel that I need to get them out some how.
My reality is full of 'the goods and the bads' and it is easy for me to focus on what is bad or unfair. On the other hand its hard for me to focus on what is good, for that seems out of my control.
I put my decisions in the hands of others, I put my heart in the hands of others, others make themselves vulnerable to me and I break them. This has certainly been a walkup call for me, and I am now uncertain how to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment