Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taking Advantage

I understand what it’s like to have people treating you like your something to use. I know what its like when you take time away from your own life only to have people take advantage of it. I have put my heart into something to make it the best it can be only to feel that no one has noticed. I have burned myself out over all these things.

I have learned that you must learn to say no every now and then. Otherwise people will take advantage of you. This is easier in my position as the leader of the crew. But people need to know that you are there because you want to be, not because to have to be.

It may seem like you are barely keeping up with the speed of life, but it impossible to keep up with life if you don’t take the time to live. Don’t stress over the deadlines, don’t stress over the appearance, don’t stress over relationships. Take time to live, take time to pray, take time to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment